Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Pocket Door

I have an obsession  with pocket doors!!! I love how they hide away and save space. If I Had my way all doors would be pockets! I know sheer madness!
Seriously though they have their place, (and that place is in my heart!)

I wanted to create a division from my kitchen/dining to my living. But I also wanted to keep all of the light flowing through from the new windows.
Solution?:
French door Pocket door!! 2 of my favorite things had a love child!
And it looks like this!


The side that faces my living room is painted with Benjamin Moore White Dove.


The side that faces my kitchen/dining is painted with BM Covington Blue, I also used that on my front door interior.


We don't close the door too often, but surprisingly it blocks out a lot of sound.
And it means if my kitchen is a mess, guests don't need to be invited back there.

1 comment: