Sunday, July 19, 2015

Makeover

I just love a before and after don't you? I love a good makeover. I was a hairdresser for about 10 years and maybe that's why?
 Constantly improving a style. Revealing hidden potential.
What I love too, is that style evolves and a space is rarely ever an "after" because it keeps evolving too! Adding an accessory, changing paint colors, hanging a picture or mirror. So just when you think you have seen my "after" I just may surprise you.


Here is an example, I (mostly my very good friend) painted the front door from burgundy to SW Naval. I painted the trim BM Dove White to really make it stand out from the brick. I was thrilled with how it turned out so I painted the shutters navy too. Since then I have added new hardware to the door.
This little project was a quick fix while we worked on much larger more tedious ones inside. This is why I love paint! You can completely transform the look of something in just a few hours and for very little money. I only used a quart of paint to do the door and 4 shutters. Big Impact. Small job.



No comments:

Post a Comment